DDMBA-Chicago Chapter “New Home Fund”
two donors and long-time supporters (a husband and wife couple) have committed to a $1 for $1 match, up to $300,000, for any new donations to our New Home Fund received from January 1, 2016 onwards!
• a larger Chan hall to accommodate more people for sitting, walking, running & moving meditation practices, for bigger events and Dharma ceremonies
• a library with a door for quiet study
• by purchasing our own property, we will be qualified to apply for a Resident Venerable monk or nun to stay and lead us, to further our Chan practice, and deepen our Dharma study
• an activity room for children and youth
• a space with functional interior layout that can support different events to be conducted simultaneously
• a fully-equipped kitchen • a dining hall away from practice & study areas • showers & more bathrooms for overnight retreatants
Please note that most photos above depict interiors of other DDMBA chapters. These photos are for your reference only. We are still searching for the right property.
法鼓山芝加哥分會是一個註冊 501(c)(3)非營利團體(稅務帳戶號碼 54-2085906)。捐款可依法律規定為限之額度抵稅。
Dharma Drum Mountain Buddhist Association Chicago Chapter is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Tax ID# 54-2085906). Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Copyrights 法鼓山芝加哥分會 Dharma Drum Mountain Buddhist Association Chicago Chapter. All rights reserved.